Sightseeing in the aera
Search and book your holidays in Camping du Chène ***
Nantes, the elephant and the Royal de Luxe
Theme Parks and Zoos
At the reception, get your tickets for Puy du fou, Zoo de la Boissière du Doré and Planet Sauvage at preferential cost and avoid long queue at the ticket office.
- Le Zoo de la Boissière du Doré, for a discovering walk of various animals.
- Le Puy du Fou, known as one of the best themed park in the world.
- Planet Sauvage, for an incredible safari amongst animals.
Gastronomy and oenology
- The museum of the vineyard of Nantes and the history of Muscadet.
- Vineyard and cave visit, always followed by a nice wine testing.
- Local markets to immerse yourself in the French gastronomy and culture.
- La ferme de la Chebuette in Saint Julien de Concelles, to pick your fruits and vegetables 10 mins from the campsite.
From many walking and cycling route available in the region, here is a selection of two trail departing from the campsite.
- Royal Deluxe and the machines de l’île.
- The castle of the dukes of Brittany
- Le Jardin des Plantes, for a floral break in the city
- « Le Voyage à Nantes » in July and August.
- Numerous museum
Sport, Nature and exploration
- Clisson, an historic town with its castle, le domaine de la Garenne Lemot, and the legendary Hellfest festival known around the world.
- The castle of Goulaine, château de la Loire just 10 mins from the campsite, it’s 1000 years of History and it’s official museum of LU biscuits from Nantes.
- Pornic, to discover the Atlantic beaches.
- Saint-Nazaire, for its renowned gigantic shipyard.
- Also Golf, horse riding, Kayaking, Karting, tree top crossways and many more for all the family !
Camping du Chêne***
A family campsite near Nantes
+33 (0)2 40 54 12 00
1 route du Lac
44450 ST JULIEN DE CONCELLES